Sunday 14 November 2010

Time to suffer!


Hey TurboMan, you've got to check out these video's at www.thesufferfest.com, OMG they're a killer!

I downloaded one called The Revolver, it was the best/worst 45 minutes of turbo pain I've ever had! It's a tough, tough session, perhaps not something you'd want to do all the time (it's too knackering!), but I think it'll be a go-to session for me when I'm short on time and just want a good hard hit out.

There's some great bike race footage too and some great tunes to help you push it to the limit. I've already downloaded another one (called Downward Spiral, the names are crazy!) and look forward to trying that one when I get back from my travels. Train smart all!

3 comments:

Cavegirl said...

I'm just in the process of digging out some horror turbo sessions for my assault on all things biking for 2011 ... might go and check this out!

Have a great time in Fuerteventura look forward to reading your report :-)

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

The weather forecast for Playitas is pretty poor, hopefully we'll be ok for some longer social rides. I'll let you know what the resort is like, it looks great on the net. :-)

Turbo Man said...

After many years I still refer to Peter Read's 'Blue Book'. I suspect that there are only so many variations of a theme you can do but these seem to be bringing it into the 21st Century with video, music etc.