Thursday 4 October 2012

Ticking along!

Cardiff Running Coach
Not a lot to report from Whittle World, training is ticking along OK, feeling the occasional twinge in the hernia, but I guess that's just something I'll have to deal with from now on and my ankle is still not 100% from the twist the other week. Don't get me wrong I'm training OK, but I can feel the ankle and the hernia most days, but they're not slowing me down - yet!

I have a 10 mile road race in about 2 weeks time, I'd like to do myself justice in that race, so that's my focus for the time being. After that is the start of the south Wales cross-country season, so I'll be doing a few of them, they're always good for a laugh!

Train smart all!

2 comments:

Daz Sharpe said...

See you at Henlow mate :-)

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

Indeed, but don't run too fast dude, I need to finish within a couple of minutes of you!!! :-)