Sunday 15 May 2011

New customised aero helmet

So here it is, my new customised aero helmet. I know the boys in work will love that phrase!

It's a Welsh themed design, done by the genius that is Chris Grove from Performance Race Art (PRA) in Ammanford, South Wales. The guy is a real artist and is very busy at the moment, doing bespoke designs for bike frames, aero helmets and Moto GP helmets (he's done a few designs for the great Valentino Rossi). If you want a truly one-of-a-kind helmet design, Chris is your man! His website is under construction at the moment, but if you want his details, let me know and I'll forward them on.

It's so good I'll be afraid to use it, just in case I scratch it whilst in transition! Train and race smart guys!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Frank
thats an impressive helmet you have there!

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

That's not the first time I've heard that!

The_Dude said...

Gorgeous helmet !!! You'll look faster !!!

Turbo Man said...

Simply stunning. I am curious, though, how much? PM/email me if you prefer.

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

I'll drop you an email T-Man.

Unknown said...

me too please, i wonder how much mine would cost as it is clearly far bigger than yours!

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

I'll drop you an email Roy.

Sags said...

I do really like that lid Frank - even though it is Welsh!

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

It looks the bomb Sags!!!