Friday 22 July 2011

Open Water swimming and new products


Going open water swimming again this afternoon with James O and this time I don’t have a hole in my wetsuit! The last time I mentioned going open water swimming, I said I was looking at getting a new suit, well; I ended up getting a Blue Seventy Axis. The Axis is designed for people who don’t naturally come from a swimming background (i.e. didn’t grow up as a swimmer) as it has more buoyancy in the legs which raises them up, thus giving you a better position in the water. The proof is in the pudding I guess, watch this space to see how it went.

I have some new race nutrition arriving today from Multipower, they sponsor Will Clarke (he had a great ITU race last weekend!), so I’ll test them out over the next week or so before my big race in Finland next month. More product reviews on their way!!!!

No comments: