Wednesday 30 November 2011

Passed my OU exam!


So I had the good news this morning that I passed my Open University exam! I'm pretty pleased to be honest as this OU course took over my life for a while, so to pass is a big weight off my mind!

And I sat another exam today, I'm on the Prince2 project management course and had to do the Foundation exam today, with the Practitioner exam to come on Friday. This is a tough course, with many hours of homework/study in the evenings, so again I'm pleased that I passed the exam this afternoon, just the big exam to come on Friday now.

Back to sport and training, I hope to do the next leg of the Gwent Cross Country League on the weekend in Swansea; I guess it's time to get wet and muddy again but as they say, winter miles mean Summer smiles!

No comments: