Wednesday 11 January 2012

Been a little quiet lately.......

I've not blogged for a few weeks, mainly due to being busy with work & the festive period and being injured, so not much to blog about really. Things have died down a little bit, so hopefully I can return to blogland with more frequent updates from now on.

The injury was a spasm of some kind in my back, which put me out of action for about a week or so. I'm back training now, but just easing myself back into it slowly, whilst concentrating on some mobility, stretching and strengthening exercises for the lower back and core in general.

Good to see Sags and Daz back in blogland, and I might take a leaf out of Daz's books and enter the Dambuster duathlon (GB Champs and World/Euro AG Champs qualifier) in March as a focussed race to start the year off, although I do have a few running races planned between now and then. Train smart all!

3 comments:

Daz Sharpe said...

Come on Frank, come and play at Rutland in March ;-)

Mark "Frank" Whittle said...

You just want me to race so you can kick my butt! :-)

Sags said...

Take him Frank1